Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Topics of insanity...

(This is my second attempt at this post. Blogger apparently thought that my first attempt was too awesome and forgot of its existence(and previous saves) once I hit post.)

Anywho...

You totally clicked the link and you may as well stay for the "story".

I'm finding that words are easy to come by. The hard part? Finding the photos in my "library" that will aid in a greater explanation of my ramblings.

"I'll have that photo for you in jiffy, Mr. Nealis"
You see, I kind of have a problem with hoarding data. This has compounded over the years and now I'm left with a myriad of hard drives so full of unorganized data that I'd probably have better luck drilling a hole through the earth with a spork than actually being able to attain any one file at a moment's notice. The bright side? I know that I have at least three copies of everything.

"I think I've found the folder"
So what does all of that actually mean? It means the greatest stories ever told by mankind are going to be delayed a little. Why should you care? You shouldn't(and don't) and you can go about your merry way.

Future topics will include:

- You finally finished the studio!

- And... fatherhood.

- Are you going to restore that thing or what?

- I thought your wife bought you a beer brewing kit?

- Are you addicted to buying speakers?

- Sega Genesis vs SNES (I'll need some helpers for this one)

- Did I hear that you used to play in a band?

- Fun with Cheese

- Whisk(e)y

- Have you always hoarded electronics?


Excited yet? Me neither. Just smile and nod.




No comments:

Post a Comment